Saturday 28 April 2012

Figs & Rouge 100% Organic Lip, Face & Body Balm




I'm a bit of a lip balm fanatic and these multi-purpose balms from Figs & Rouge can be used on lips, face and body to eliminate any dry spots, so far I've used it on my cuticles and nails, lips and as a cure for little dry patches on face, hands and feet - that's not all it can be used for, there are many more uses see here... the list is endless!
The packaging is so cute and vintage, these elegant little pots are the perfect size for carrying around with you should any dry skin emergencies arise. I have Rambling Rose, it's a lovely soft floral and it reminds me slightly of Turkish Delight (yum!)
Other scents available from the range are Coco Vanilla, Pomegranate, Aloe & Mint, Wild Cherry, Peppermint & Tea Tree, Sweet Geranium or Cherry & Vanilla so I might have to collect them all! 
The balm is solid until warmed by your finger tip and applies easily and is quickly absorbed, unlike petroleum based products that just create a film over the dry area.
I would recommend this balm to anyone looking to banish any dry areas, I'm becoming a big fan of organic and free-from products and am more aware of what I am using on my skin and body, this leaves my lips and skin feeling nourished and smooth. It's perfect!

If you would like to try these balms for yourself, Feel Unique are offering an exclusive discount of 20% off, visit www.feelunique.com and use promotional code FIGS20 at the checkout. Offer ends 20/05/12.

2 comments:

  1. I used to have this but I can;t find it. I like the smell. I had Peppermint & Tea Tree. Would love to try more.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished Coco Vanilla I would recommend it. I'm not a huge fan of rose-scented products but this has such a lovely smell, I like the sound of the Pomegranate one so will maybe try that next! x

      Delete