Thursday 5 April 2012

Midweek Shopping Spree!


I headed to the nearest Boots and went on a little shopping spree yesterday to buy the usual essentials and ended up picking up a few extras along the way! (but nothing from my April Wishlist!)

The first thing that caught my eye was the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry. I've seen this featured in other blogs and wanted to try it.  The packaging is so girly and cute, I absolutely love dry shampoo.  I swear by it on days that I just don't have time to wash and go or for days that a re-style or a bit of extra volume is needed and I think that this scent is the nicest one in the range and is my favourite of them all so far...and only £2.99! 



If you spend over £10 on Soap & Glory products at the moment you are getting a 500ml bottle of Foam Call Body Wash FREE it's infused with peppermint essential oil, grapeseed, fig and orange water and is scented with their new Fruitigo fragrance which smells lovely (worth £6.50). Great freebie! I went for Eau De Soap & Glory Original Pink, the Soap & Glory Eau De Parfum signature scent.  I couldn't decide between the Original Pink or Formula 2 but in the end went for the Original Pink- so glad I did it smells so clean and fresh. I just love it, and for a 50ml bottle it's only £16.50! Bargain and it will be great for my everyday perfume.



I have only ever bought one Model's Own nail polish before (I'm a self-confessed O.P.I addict) which I didn't use and gave to my sister.... Now I feel like I have been missing out....Model's Own have a great selection of colours, they are easy to apply and it dried so quickly.... I will definitely be picking up some more! I bought some fab colours for Spring/Summer that I will use over and over again! Coral Reef, Jade Stone and Fuzzy Peach, £5 each.



I have a few of these 3D Effet Lipgloss £7.69 already but this shade is from the new Bourjois Sweet Paris: Spring Collection #52 Corail Idyllic, I just had to have it!  It's a lovely soft coral colour with a subtle gold sparkle effect and it promises 8 hour hydration with a lip balm feel.  It's not sticky atall has a lovely fruity smell and is already a favourite of mine... it was on my lips 2 minutes after I left the shop!

Barry M Lip Paint's are my go-to lipstick, they have every colour a girl could want or need! They are so pigmented and packed with natural moisturisers which makes them easy to apply and they stay on for hours.  I got Sunset #151 which is a bright orange coral colour and a new shade called Pretty Pink #155, £4.49 each.  I'm loving the new bright make up collections that are coming out for Spring/Summer and feel inspired! I love natural, dewy make-up with just a pop of colours on lips and nails.  I will be doing a post showing some of my favourite make-up looks soon!


Barry M Sunset #151, Barry M Pretty Pink #155, Bourjois 3D Effet Lipgloss Corail Idyllic #52



I've been looking for a new concealer and it's no secret that Collection 2000 (or Collection as they are now known) Lasting Perfection Concealer is highly rated! It comes in 4 shades and I get 'Light', it matches my skin tone perfectly and blends in really well.  I'm looking forward to using this as I haven't been using a concealer lately so I know this will make a huge difference! This cost only £4.19, such a bargain for something that claims to conceal flaws, imperfections and blemishes for 16 hours is transfer proof and water resistant!

I also purchased another item from the new Bourjois Sweet Paris: Spring Collection. I was drawn to this as soon as I saw it! I've been after a new blusher for a while and this is a lovely colour #54 Rose Frisson £7.49. It's a mid-pink tone with a touch of peach and lilac and is rose scented, I love Bourjois blushers but I have to say I really don't rate the brush that comes with them they are too small and fiddly so I always use one of my own blusher brushes to apply.

I can't wait to use these products, I have my first BBQ of the year to go to this weekend - I love this time of year...even if the sun is nowhere to be seen!
Have you been on a shopping spree lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment